Our history

Back on the year 1876, Mr. Mungo Campbell Sinclair imported to our country a valuable Shorthorn bull from Ireland. Over time, the Sinclair brothers would focus their cattle raising activities on the incorporation of remarkable animals from the best cattle ranches of the country and abroad. “La Violeta”, located in district Mandisovi of the province of Entre Rios, was one of the four ranches that the Sinclair brothers used to breed sheep and cattle. At that time, they were extensively awarded in cattle shows throughout the region.

In December 2000, Agricultural Engineering Federico Gadea, bought the old quarter of La Violeta and started adding polo pony breeding to its activities. Now, La Violeta offers all the comfort and coziness of a typical cattle ranch of the province of Entre Rios. It has barns, breeding boxes, and two polo fields in excellent state of maintenance.



Proud of our daily work