Weekend stays that blend a relaxing break from routine and well-played polo matches.
• Accommodation in private rooms.
• Breakfast and lunch with home-made natural products.
HORSE RIDING SESSIONS
• Horse riding in small groups. • Escort or local expert at will.
STICK AND BALL HITTING FOR POLO / POLO LESSONS AND CLINICS
• Theory and practice horse riding lessons for polo and practice of stick and ball hitting. • Horses ready to play. • Sticks, wooden balls, helmet, whip, and any other necessary stuff.
A DAY IN THE COUNTRYSIDE
• Breakfast with home-made bread and fruit syrups.
• Birdwatching and observation of native wildlife species.
• Tour through the stables and briefing about horse breeding and features of the stud farm.
• Lunch with traditional Argentina dishes (cooked at plough iron discs, charcoal-grilled, or baked at wood-fired oven).
Appetizers consisting of empanadas (baked or fried pastries with meat filling), brochettes, and traditional snacks; lunch with traditional meals; tea; use of facilities (soccer field, ping-pong table, pool table, board games, and swimming pool in summer season).
Others recreative options...
bicycles, soccer field, open swimming pool, quincho (shed with a straw roof used for outdoor meals) and cocktail bar, multi-purpose room with a 32- inch LCD TV, CD/DVD player, music player, computer, and Wi-Fi connection.